Monday, July 3, 2017

Patricia Darby deHilster - - a Cousin Passes

Copyright 2017, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Recently Man and I learned of the passing of the wife of a cousin.  Pat was a dear lady, always fondly spoken of.

Here, in a photo taken in 2004 when Man and I visted them in Huntsville Alabama. Shortly they would move to California to join their son and recently, they moved cross country once again to Florida.


Their son, David has written some beautiful memorials to Pat.  Please read and learn about this special lady, at Patricia de Hilster - Patron of Science and Goodbye Mom.

Peace Pat, peace - - - 




.

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is very delayed, but I was clearing out my old emails and came across an email from Pat from 2010. I used to live in her condo complex in Long Beach. I was on the board with Bob and we always used to chat. I moved from Long Beach about 10 years ago, but sold my condo almost 4 years ago. Seeing her email made me wonder what she and Bob were up to, and I am sad to see that she has passed away. She was always super nice (they both were), and I always made a point to visit her when I had to take care of my renters. My daughter still has the blanket she crocheted for her when she was born. I miss them both, and I hope that Bob is doing ok- say hi for me! Karen Norbrothen Stragey

Carol said...

Karen, there is no way to answer you via email or privately. Hope you find this response.

If you do, there is an email for me in the right column of the blog, if you can find it, you can write me directly.

I have passed on your message to Bob, I'd bet he would like to chat with you, need that email. LOL

Thank you for contacting me.