Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tana Dresses Up For the Holidays:: Rolling, Rolling, Keep Them Wheels a Rolling - Winter 2015-2016

Copyright 2015, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

We have settled in for the holidays.  And Tana got on her decorations.  

The "shelf" has a few decorations added to her normal "pretties":


These shelves in the kitchen area have plants and puppies.


The small "coffee" table, now sporting the special nativity scene and nutcrackers.


This little shelf by my desk is the perfect place for my holiday 5th wheel.


The new base cabinet gave me a great place to put a new and larger tree and some other holiday decorations:




Many of the decorations on the tree are handmade (by Moi):


I made so many of these little cross stitched ornaments.  I have not been able to enjoy them for several years, so this year I brought them along, had no idea what to do with them.  Found something.  I have more, but, since we will be here less than 2 weeks decided to only do these few.



Could not resist, new this year:





.

No comments: