Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scan Fest, Reflection's Style

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Recently I was loaned a very large box of family photos.  Many of the photos I have seen, but, there are some jewels in that box that I have never seen.  Mom and I have had some giggles, some tears, and some great discussions about what we remember.  I have learned a few tidbits I did not know.

The following photo is a Polaroid, black and white.  In was about 1965 or so.  That is my parent's business and that vehicle in the left, is MY JEEP!!!  Oh, My!  I had no idea any photos of it even existed.  Wahhooooo!


The following photo was taken in the fall of 1962.  Nope, it is not in focus.  That is me on the left with the funky wonderful glasses with the white along the top, the white bobby socks, and the pinafore!!  Also in the photo, my grandmother, Minnie, top middle, my Mom, on right and my brother.



OK, back to scanning I go.



.

No comments: