Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jurassic Park??? A Preview of the Return of THE Trip, THE Encore' Posts, I Hope

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Over a year ago we returned from THE Trip, THE Encore'.  I have been failing miserably to finish posting the story and the photos.  I still hope to finish the project.  Life and issues have slowed me down a bit, OK, a lot.  Hopefully - - maybe - -

So, let's try again.

We last left somewhere around May 24, 2013, with Carol in amazement of the ferns and the feeling I was in Jurassic Park.  We were visiting around Trinidad California.

What do these all have in common?  Note that suspicious change in color of my pant leg.



Man, attempting to cross, I believe he got wet feet:


Someone we know must be part circus performer, no, his feet did NOT get wet.


Look at that style!


His other half, Mina, did get wet feet.

Wet feet and all, we had a fabulous adventure, I'll bring you more, soon.



.

1 comment:

Dorene from Ohio said...

You have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award. See:

http://graveyardrabbitofsanduskybay.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html