Sunday, November 6, 2011

THE Trip, Fences from Antelope Island State Park, Salt Lake City, Utah

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

During our stay in Salt Lake City Man and Becky and I took 2 day trips.  We would research Monday and Tuesday, take Wednesday off, and then research Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  One day trip was to Antelope Island State Park.  We heard it was a 'need to do' sightseeing activity. I will bring you a more detailed post soon.

Today's offering are photos of fences.  Seems I have a bit of interest in fences, I am drawn to them, to sit on, to reflect from and to photograph.

These fences were found on the Garr Ranch at the park.



Below, look close you will see 4 horseshoe shapes, really:


Below, my favorite, no doubt about it!



.

1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

I like them all! Nice creative topic for a post.