Sunday, September 26, 2010

MOC Rally, Day 4, We Got Critters

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


Meet Dusty, an Umbrella Cockatoo, a parrot.
Likes to say 'bye bye' and other fun things.


Dave, our Wagon Master, has flamingos in his campsite.


Sweet, no matter how you look at it.


Sunshine, a retired and rescued greyhound.


The tails wagged in unison, as if to say, "Hi, new friend".

We have puppies (I need and have managed to stay away from that campsite, I hear they are toooooo C-U-T-E).  We have traveling kitties.  We have some senior citizen dogs and some youngsters.  Simply, we love our critters and for the most part, they travel well.


.

2 comments:

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

We travel in our RV with our dogs..in fact, that's why we got it in the first place as I refuse to board my pups and we were staying home way too much. We always enjoy meeting the pets of travelers. I'm looking forward to two short trips coming up soon.

Karen said...

Would love to find a replica of the Bear and his Honey sign for my father! lol